Intelligent heat removal and monitoring solution for servers, network switches and phone systems in small spaces.
The Geist Cool ClosetAir™ system evacuates heat load from closets and small rooms and sends it to the outside corridor or ceiling plenum return. The ClosetAir™ maintains a perfectly controlled environment in small computer and network rooms using building air while providing the needed visibility to cooling capacity and environment information and alarms. Email alerts and the web interface provides remote alarms and management for superior visibility and control of room environment.
The Geist Cool ClosetAir™ system can be mounted to the wall or the ceiling mount for automated heat exhaust and critical monitoring/alerts.
• Continually deliver cool air to your IT equipment.
• Real-time plus historical cooling capacity and environment monitoring.
• Early alarm notifi cation to email account/s through a secure Ethernet connection.
• Allow multiple email or SNMP trap recipients with escalation.
• Quickly deploy into ceiling or attach to wall in minutes. Web browse to device, set-up
email and/or communicate with existing management software
Specifications: 28 in. x 23 in. x 11 in.
The dimensions of the RAC10 fan enclosure is 14 1/4” x 21 1/4”. The RAC10 fi ts between the standard 16” center studs. Mounting as close the ceiling will maximize the heat exhausted. Use 2”, #10 wood screws to attach the unit to the wood studs. A power receptacle is required within close proximity to the RAC10.
To install the RAC10 in a drop ceiling, 18 gauge hanger wire must be used to support the unit. Attach the hanger wires to the four eyelets on the backside of the RAC10. Place the RAC10 across the ceiling grid using the hanger wire to support the weight. Plug the RAC10 into the power receptacle which is required to be out of the ceiling
plenum. Option Duct Kit can be ordered if required.
Thermal Control & Monitoring Software
• With RAC10 unit installed and temperature sensors located at air entry to space and IT equipment air intake vent, connect to AC power using attached 10FT cord.
• During start-up the RAC10 system will perform a self check.
• Access the web interface using the supplied default web address.
• Adjust factory default settings as desired.
• Refer to the User Manual for details.
Installation Precaution Guidelines
• Read and save these installation instructions.
• Install the equipment such that the amount of airfl ow required for safe operation of
equipment is not restricted.
• The equipment relies on the building installation for over current protection.
• A listed 20 amp circuit breaker is required in the building installation.
• Model RAC10 is equipped with a grounded pin plug, reliable earth ground should
• Install the equipment so the input plug or appliance coupler may be disconnected
• Caution: Disconnect all power before performing any type of maintenance such as
cleaning and dusting.
• Contact our Customer Service for any service issue at 800-686-5312
Customers also viewed