Liebert Liqui-tect Monitoring System-
Two Channel Direct-Read Leak Detection brings you the ultimate in leak detection and reporting capabilities. The Liebert Liqui-tect Monitoring System provides two channels for monitoring different areas with direct-read at the control unit location, as well as the ability to communicate with Liebert's SiteScan Web enterprise monitoring system or a building management system.
User-Friendly — The Liebert Liqui-tect Monitoring System features an easy-to-use liquid crystal display (LCD) panel with readout of normal and alarm conditions, as well as leak location.
Installation Flexibility — The slim profile of the monitoring panel enables the Liebert Liqui-tect Monitoring System to be mounted on a wall or recess-mounted within a wall. A choice of two different panels sizes provides flexibility to meet application needs.
Two Channel Capability with Accurate Sensing — The Liebert Liqui-tect Monitoring System has two independent channels to monitor two different areas. Each channel can monitor up to 5000 feet of Liebert LT500Y leak cable. Single-person mapping makes it easy to configure within the critical space. The system determines the location of water on the detection cable and reports the distance from the Liqui-tect Monitoring System, in feet or meters.
• Computer rooms
• Large-scale network control centers
• Telecommunications central switching offices
• Satellite ground stations and other specialized data communications nodes
• Industrial process control rooms
• Adjustable sensitivity setpoints for leaks and contamination
• Continuous scrolling of data
• History logs
• Automatic detection of broken and contaminated cables
• Two zones of 5,000 feet of cable per zone
• Configuration via local LCD display
For assistance call us toll free at: (800) 686-5312 or E-mail: Sales@MainlineComputer.com