The Liebert Foundation MCR (Mini Computer Room) is an air conditioned cabinet with integrated UPS protection and cooling, designed to prevent thermal shutdown and degradation of IT equipment. The Liebert Foundation MCR can cool loads up to 4kW. A back-up cooling system ensures cooling security, and the system can be ordered with a Liebert rack-mount UPS, PDUs and other accessories. When ordered with a UPS, total available space is 32U.
•Sealed, NEMA Type 12 enclosure
•Provides integrated cooling
•Protects rack equipment with Liebert UPS and power protection equipment
• Designed as a plug-and-play system ready to install.
• Wheel-mounted cabinet for easy relocation.
• Adjustable racks and rack rails support a wide variety of equipment.
• Optional top mounted air conditioning allows maximum use of internal rack space or can be used to double cooling capacity with the internal air conditioning unit.
• Cools IT equipment to eliminate downtime from overheating.
• Lockable door protects against unauthorized access.
• Specially designed door gasket and sealed cable entrance ensure stable cooling environment.
• Improved cable access and management improves airflow to reduce overheating of protected IT equipment.
• Optional back-up cooling assures continued cooling in the event of a power loss.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership:
• Competitively priced as an integrated system, compared to purchasing separate components.
• Simplified plug-and-play installation reduces overall implementation time, reducing costs.
• Optional energy saver control saves money by allowing back-up cooling to operate as primary enclosure cooler.
• Integrated air conditioning reduces potential downtime costs by assuring proper system operation.
Ideally Suited For:
• Network closets
• Server closets or small rooms
Note: UPS System is ordered separately.
With no UPS = 35U
With GXT3U = 32U
With PS700RM-1400RM = 32U
With GXTRT or PS2200RM = 31U
Note: The Liebert MCR is configured with 2 power cords. The air conditioner utilizes a NEMA 5-15 plug (15 amp circuit) and the GXT3 2.0 kVA UPS utilizes a NEMA 5-20 plug (20 amp circuit). Each is to run on dedicated circuits.
NOTICE: The Fixed Shipping Cost quoted is for standard Dock-to-Dock Delivery via Commercial Common Carrier Lift-Gate Truck. This quote is for shipping only and does not include any Special Services. Inside Delivery or "White Glove" Delivery are available at additional costs.
Contact Sales@MainlineComputer.com or call (800)-686-5312 for rates.This Fixed Shipping Cost applies to the continental USA. For shipments outside the USA, contact customer service at (800)-686-5312.
• Can't I just buy a cabinet and put in an air conditioner?
The Liebert Foundation MCR is engineered and meets Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) standards as a complete solution. There is no need to purchase and install separate add-on components. The Liebert Foundation MCR is a self-contained system ready to go right from the start with components that are specifically designed to work together.
• Isn't it going to get really hot inside that cabinet?
The Liebert Foundation MCR includes computer-grade high availability precision cooling plus an optional backup cooling module that removes heat in the event of a power outage.
• What if we decide to move our offices?
The Liebert Foundation MCR is mounted on wheels so it is easy to install and relocate. Just position the unit and hook it up for installation. It's just as easy to relocate as needs or room layouts change.
• What if we don't have a special room for our computer system?
The Liebert Foundation MCR accommodates spaces not designed for cooling. It fits through standard-sized doorways and is air-cooled so it can operate without access to chilled water.
Two Year Factory Warranty (upgradable to 3 or 5 years, parts only)
Important Consideration: Due to its internal heat element , the Mini Computer Room does not require an external condensation pump and water drainage tube. A unique solution for our industry