The Liebert PDX is highly configurable and available in a wide range of capacities. Available cooling types available include Air; Water/Glycol; Dual Cooling (Water/ Glycol Cooled + Econ-O-Coil), providing full and partial free cooling; Dual Cooling (Chilled Water + Air-Cooled Refrigeration), providing full and partial free cooling; and GLYCOOL™ (Fluid-cooled Economizer and DX Refrigeration System). The units feature variable speed EC fans that reduce motor energy usage up to 80%, compared to standard AC motors, and are more efficient than centrifugal blowers even when operating at 100% fan speed. The digital scroll compressor in the Liebert PDX uses R-410A refrigerant. Condensers on the water/glycol cooled, dual-cooling, and GLYCOOL systems feature motorized control valves, managed by the Liebert iCOM controls. These valves control the water or water/glycol flow and maintain the desired condensing temperature for various entering fluid temperatures. The Liebert PDX offers unique, floor-level air discharge that reduces the mixing of hot and cold air to improve efficiency. Downflow models provide front, left side and right side discharge and upflow models provide front and rear return options
- Significantly higher efficiency than legacy systems
- Compliant with U.S. Department of Energy minimum efficiency standards for computer room air conditioners
- EC fans reduce motor energy usage up to 80%, compared to standard AC motors. More efficient than centrifugal blowers even when operating at 100% fan speed.
- Unique, floor-level air discharge reduces mix between hot and cold air, improving efficiency
- Self-optimizing controls protect against adverse events, providing availability approaching 100%
- No fan belts to maintain and replace
For more information call (800)-686-5312 or email: Sales@MainlineComputer.com