Rack Mounted Cooling
Features & Benefits
- Redundant Components
- Single points of failure in the system have redundant components to maintain availability and reliability.
- Active response controls
- Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and health of the unit is provided.
- Vendor-neutral Solution
- Installs and integrates quickly and simply at the bottom of the IT rack. Ideal for existing/retrofit racks as well as new, pre-integrated racks.
- Easy to install
- Innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody.
- Modular design
- Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.
Total cost of Ownership
- Variable speed fans
- Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods.
- Rack Mount Installation
- Frees up valuable IT floor space by placing the IT cooling at the bottom of any IT rack.
- Powerfully Compact
- One unit provides precise temperature control to cool single racks of IT equipment without the need of any additional cooling systems.
- Operational Service
- Allows critical components to be maintained/replaced while the system is in operation.
- Easy service access
- Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
Mainline Computer Products team of highly qualified product specialists provide outstanding pre-sales technical support in the areas of product configuration, specification and pricing for Cooling.
We work with you to understand your current challenges and future goals, then design custom solutions to help you meet your mission-critical goals. Our vendor-neutral approach gives you the flexibility to select the best IT Product or networking, data center, and communication solutions from a variety of vendors.
Our trained sales staff is well-versed in the latest technology advances and can provide compliant product alternatives as well as assess your current infrastructure to ensure optimal success.
For assistance call us toll free at: (800)-686-5312 or E-mail: Sales@MainlineComputer.com