The predictable solution for an unpredictable environment.
The InRow Direct Expansion product design closely couples the cooling with the IT heat load. This design prevents hot air recirculation, while improving cooling predictability and allowing for a pay as you grow environment. Available in self-contained, fluid cooled, and air-cooled configurations with or without humidity control, these products meet the diverse requirements for closet, server room, and data center cooling. IT operators looking to improve efficiency or deploy higher density equipment will benefit from the modular design of the InRow Direct Expansion products. The intelligent controls of the InRow Direct Expansion products actively adjust fan speed and refrigerant flow to match the IT heat load to maximize efficiency and address the dynamic demands of today's IT environments.
Features & Benefits
Total cost of Ownership
- Row-based architecture
- Captures hot exhaust air directly from the IT equipment, thereby increasing the unit's sensible cooling capacity over traditional cooling architectures.
- Variable speed fans
- Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods.
- Easy service access
- Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Real-Time capacity monitoring
- Real-time display of current and available cooling.
- Microprocessor controller
- Utilizes intelligent, active response control, and real-time monitoring. The system is controlled by a microprocessor providing high level control functionality and human interface via a four line, eighty character, alphanumeric display
- Building management system integration
- Send alarms and data points allowing you to manage critical building infrastructure from a single system.
- Predictable cooling
- Placing the unit in the row of racks moves the source of cooling closer to the heat load. This eliminates air mixing and provides a predictable cooling architecture.
- Active response controls
- Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and health of the unit is provided.
- Rack inlet temperature control
- Reduces the risk of hot spots at the rack level
Mainline Computer Products team of highly qualified product specialists provide outstanding pre-sales technical support in the areas of product configuration, specification and pricing for Cooling.
We work with you to understand your current challenges and future goals, then design custom solutions to help you meet your mission-critical goals. Our vendor-neutral approach gives you the flexibility to select the best IT Product or networking, data center, and communication solutions from a variety of vendors.
Our trained sales staff is well-versed in the latest technology advances and can provide compliant product alternatives as well as assess your current infrastructure to ensure optimal success.
For assistance call us toll free at: (800)-686-5312 or E-mail: Sales@MainlineComputer.com