Liebert MCR, Integrated Cooling Enclosure, 1.6kW and 3.2kW Available
The Liebert Foundation MCR is a self-contained rack enclosure system that includes a load-sized, computer-grade air conditioner located at the bottom of the enclosure, with the option of a top mount design, supplying cool air to sensitive equipment on all levels. A back-up cooling system ensures environmental security. Power can be supplied and protected through an optional Liebert GXT on-line UPS or Liebert PSI line-interactive UPS. ]
- Network Equipment
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Sensitive Equipment in an Industrial Environment
- Adjustable Rack Rails for mounting flexibility
- Threaded or Square Rack Rail holes
- Comprehensive cable access
- FAN package provide low-noise cooling
- ECM(Environmental Cooling Module) for air conditioning
- BCM(Back-up Cooling Module) to provide cooling in power losses
- UPS(Uninterruptible Power Source) for backup power protection and conditioning
- SiteNet Integrator for Monitoring
>Can't I just buy a cabinet and put in an air conditioner?
The Liebert Foundation MCR provides a complete solution. There is no need to purchase and install separate add-on components. The Liebert Foundation MCR is a self-contained system ready to go right from the start with components that are specifically designed to work together.
>Isn't it going to get really hot inside that cabinet?
The Liebert Foundation MCR includes computer-grade high availability precision cooling plus a backup cooling module that removes heat in the event of a power outage.
>What if we decide to move our offices?
The Liebert Foundation MCR is mounted on wheels so it is easy to install and relocate. Just position the unit and hook it up for installation. It's just as easy to relocate as needs or room layouts change.
>What if we don't have a special room for our computer system?
The Liebert Foundation MCR accommodates spaces not designed for cooling. It fits through standard-sized doorways and is air-cooled so it can operate without access to chilled water.
For more information call (800)-686-5312 or ( 614)-893-8214